Nestled in the northeast corner of Labuduwa Village in the heart of Sri Lanka’s South, The Halcyon Residencies are just a few kilometers from some of the region’s most prominent public institutions. The Karapitiya Teaching Hospital, University of Ruhuna Medical Faculty, the Labuduwa Advanced Technological Institute, the Higher National Diploma in Engineering (HNDE) Labuduwa, the Labuduwa Agricultural Research Station are but a few that beckon the country’s professionals.
The Labuduwa city too has risen to embrace this dynamic population and today boasts of all the best amenities of a small metropolis. A virtual stone’s throw away from this hustle and bustle are The Halcyon Residencies, brimming with rural southern charm and shrouded in a blissful calm.
Here’s why this should be your home:
- Designed with the hard-working professional in mind, who may enjoy an urban luxury lifestyle close to work.
- Living in a community of like-minded neighbours.
- Non-stop breeze due to the higher elevation of the property.
- Open concept modern luxury residences, created from the ground-up incorporating the owners’ ideas and ideals.
- Eco-friendly, state-of-the-art construction.
- Round-the clock manned main entrance and maintenance of public areas.
- Private backyards with service exit to outside.
- Backup power generator, AC , CCTV, and elevator access in condominium.
- Well-lit and interlocked walkways for a leisurely stroll day or night.
- Closer to the Southern Express Highway Galle exit.